Today I am hosting the Tuesday Tutorial over at ScrapTiffany. Join me and learn how to make a collage like this one that I now have framed and displayed in my entry way with all my fall decorations, and read below for a freebie download of 2 photo collages you can use today.
- Select your photos
- Crop to the size noted in the layer title in the layers palette
- Drag the photo to the template
- Move over the photo layer for placement
- Click both the photo layer box and your added picture to have both selected
- Right click and merge the two layers. This will allow you to move any photo’s around if you want.
- When all pictures have been added, select all layers and right click to flatten the image
- Save as a JPEG for printing
- Have fun.
If you use the template I would love to see what you did. Leave a comment with your link and I will check it out and share it here.
Thanks for stopping by today.