I have been trying to get this post up for a couple of days now. This week is not too exciting as we are having lots of leftovers througought the week as we get ready for Mike and I to be on back to back trips. So we skipped our Bountiful Basket this week and kept things easy with a crock pot meal.
- Saturday & Weekdays – Greek yogurt, Kashi Go Lean cereal with blueberries
- Sunday – egg and egg whites with mushrooms and peppers, toast with Laughing Cow spread and bacon
- Weekdays – Bean burrito (whole wheat tortilla, non fat refried beans, low fat cheese and tomato), fruit
- Saturday – Garlic Herb Goat Cheese Pizza – I used a Flatout wrap instead of a tortilla, Laughing Cow sun dried tomato and basil mozzarella wedges and I skipped the fresh basil, because I didn’t have it.
- Sunday – Leftover BJ’s Brewery Vegetarian Pizza (1/2 of a mini pizza – 7 WW Points Plus)
Sunday – A normal weekend dinner for us
- Cheesy burgers with sautéed mushrooms & onions (no bun)
- Baked Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries with light ranch dip (light sour cream and ranch dip mix)
Monday – Thursday
- Chicken Chili in the crockpot – I’ll get the recipe up for this tomorrow. It is 6 points for 1 cup and very filling and perfect for fall.
Friday – I’m in Dallas and Mike is on his own for the night
- Fruit or veggies
- Pumpkin Smoothie – I have been pinning lots of pumpkin recipes lately. You
- Weight Watchers String Cheese
- Fiber One Bars
- Skinny Cow Ice Cream or Bars
Want some other ideas this week? Check out the recipes I have been pinning this week on my Healthy Eats Pinterest Board. I have lots of recent pumpkin recipe pins. Now I need to stock up on some pumpkin.
** The points I calculated for BJ’s Brewhouse were based on the calorie information I received from BJ’s for their California restaurants. They do not provide all of the information, I found comparable pizza and soup with similar calorie counts at other restaurants and used that to estimate the points. I usually don’t use all my weekly and activity points in a week, so I know if I am off a couple of points I have a cushion.