I stayed up way to late last night trying to finish up slicing and re-touching the scans of my childhood and heritage photos. I had somewhere around 160+ scans that averaged 4-5 pictures per scan. It has been a huge project, but as I saw that number dwindling down to 15 scans last night I had to crank it out.
My next task will be to try to approximate dates and tag people in the photos. I also need to look into a noise reduction plug-in for PSE. There are some photo’s that need some more cleaning up beyond what I am comfortable doing manually.
I still have a lot a work ahead of me, but I have several stories I want to tell. I it has been so rewarding to see pictures of my brother and me growing up, some I remembered, some I had never seen. And to find so many hidden treasures of my parents and grandparents in all those photos was incredible.
Of course to be punished for staying up late, Nicholas woke up in the middle of the night, and ended up in our bed again. At least it is Friday.
On the list for this weekend….
- Order Studio Calico goodies for September (woohoo!)
- Finish fall arrangements to get them off the dining room table
- Go to the mall to get the boys some fall/winter clothes before my coupon’s expire
- Lunch out with the family
- Scrap, scrap and more scrap (I hope this one isn’t wishful thinking)