Color Me Daisy October Guest DT Call
When: September 10 – 19, 2008
Color Me Daisy is looking for our first ever Guest Designer for the month of October.
To be considered please create a layout based on either our current Weekly Challenge or September’s Monthly Contest Challenge (information located in our Contests & Challenges Forum). You will also be entered into our Weekly Challenge or Monthly Contest.
Upload your layout to the appropriate Challenge or Contest gallery folder and link your layout to the October GDT gallery folder (use keyword 1008_GDT to link). Layouts must be sized to no larger than 600×600 pixels and 200kB.
If you are not already an active member of our message board and gallery you must join and be active on the message board and gallery most days during the GDT call period and throughout the month of your assignment.
* Submission deadline is midnight PDT, September 19th.
* Winner will be announced by September 21st.
* Winner will receive our October kit and will be required to complete projects as directed.
* Winner will be featured as a guest designer on our website and blog during the month of October, and will need to supply a headshot and short bio by September 25th.
* International entries will be accepted. International winner is responsible for actual shipping costs in excess of our shipping allowance of $7 and must complete their October projects by the required deadline.
If you have any questions, please post here or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing your entries!
Color Me Daisy Farewell to Summer Crop
September 19 – 21, 2008
Color Me Daisy is hosting our first ever Online Crop and the Daisy Girls have lots of fun challenges and games planned. There will be lots of opportunities to win prizes, including some of our kits.
Bring your friends and plan to spend some time with us throughout the weekend. Get those summer photo’s together and get ready to get them scrapped. Play some fun games and chat with your fellow Daisies. Stay and play all weekend or come by at your leisure.
We will also be having some store specials only available during the crop weekend!!
Friday – September 19th – 4 -10 pm Eastern Time
Saturday – September 20th – 10 am – 10 pm Eastern Time
Sunday – September 21st -10 am – 8 pm Eastern Time
We will be providing updates for the crop on our message board, so check it out for information on the crop schedule, prizes and store specials. Get registered for our message board and gallery before the big weekend so you are ready to participate. Note: Message board registration requires administrator approval to be able to post.
You will have until Friday (September 26, 2008) at midnight to complete your challenges and upload for prizes.
Join us for a fun, creative and inspiring weekend.