A little over a week ago I embarked on an adventure to document a week in our life. I picked an unusual week for a reason. Mike was having surgery. Nicholas was starting back to school. And I was going to be home on 3 of the weekdays, so I could incorporate more of “us” in that week. Who wants to hear about 5 days in a row of my meetings, calls, and work. So while some of the week isn’t typical, it is a week in our life – 2010.
Sunday 7/25 – Day 1
First cup of coffee…
Random thoughts from the day:
- Boys tough
- Hoping for a good week with them
- Worried about my friend, hoping she gets better quickly
- Praying for my uncle and his wife’s family – they have been given so much to handle
- Nicholas super excited to start back to school tomorrow.
- Mike anxious about his surgery